The Gold Standard: Minster Alarms is an NSI approved security system company
Minster Alarms carries the National Security Inspectorate's (NSI) NACOSS Gold Standard accreditation for quality security system companies.
But what does that mean for you? We appreciate that all of this may sound like just a string of letters to people who don't work in our industry. What it really means is that we are recognised by the leading British authority on security systems as experts of the highest calibre. We are the only NSI approved security system company in York to have received Gold Standard NACOSS accreditation in the categories of intruder alarms, CCTV systems, and access control.
Achieving Gold Standard accreditation is no mean feat. Applicants must be able to prove their ability to design, install and maintain equipment to all relevant European Standards and NACOSS Codes of Practice, and the firm's premises, vehicles, insurance, staff security vetting and training, procedures and protocols on customer service are also assessed according to the NSI's rigorous standards.
Here are just a few of the benefits you get from working with a Gold Standard security specialist:
- All staff are security screened, police checked and fully trained
- The quality of our customer service and installations is tested twice every year, to ensure we live up to the NSI's standards
- Our insurance is comprehensive and up-to-date
- We provide a 24-hour response service with a maximum response time of 4 hours
- We will complete a thorough security survey of your property
- The equipment we install is reliable and up-to-date
- Our NSI certification is guaranteed by a Certificate of Compliance
- Every aspect of our operation meets all relevant British and European regulations
- We operate to the highest level of business excellence, according to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems